Monday, July 16, 2012

I love Youtube. So much.

Okay, so I was going around on Youtube, when I found this video.

Oh my gosh.. How absolutely, totally, completely adorable is this?? They're amazing voices, how they move around while they're singing, how they freaking smile while they're singing. And, oh my gosh, L's guitar skills are as wonderful as ever. By the way, did anyone else know that Sungyeol had that many piercings on his ear? I didn't.. I love this song so much because it seems.. I don't know.. more.. heartfelt? There isn't an awkward rap that was just put in there because all the members had to participate. Dongwoo and Hoya are just so amazing that they can rap and sing. I want to say a whole bunch of things, so I'll make it organized and talk about each member individually..

Dongwoo:  Ahaha! This boy never fails to make me smile. He keeps moving around and doing these random "dances." Like those half squats he does with his knees.. Oh Dongwoo.. How I love you..

Hoya:  White is totally Hoya's color. It goes so well with him! And at one point he can't control himself and does this little dance turn thing.. I just want to give him a big hug. Is that weird?

Woohyun:  I love his hair in this. It's simple and just matches him so well. Also, at the end, when he does this quick arm wave, then gets all embarrassed and gives this huge smile..And yeah.. stay handsome Woohyun. Heehee.

L:  L.. Why do you have a pretty face, can sing and dance, AND play the guitar?! It's not fair.. He has the most gorgeous eye smiles too.. Around the one minute mark, he's looking straight at the camera, looking all serious, then looks over at Sunggyu and breaks out in to that wonderful smile of his. L-gyu -is that what you call them?- moment? I think yes.

Sunggyu:  Another member with a great eye smile. His eyes almost disappear when he's smiling. I don't mean that in a racist way either. His eyes are actually part of his charm for me. The way he holds his chest and puts his everything in to singing.. Isnt' that just so amazing?

Sungjong:  Hands down, this guy is absolutely the cutest maknae ever. Those huge innocent eyes of his .. Oh my gosh.. I don't even have words for how totally adorable he is.

Sungyeol: I think there's a reason why they put our choding and maknae next to each other yes? He seemed like he was having a lot of fun in this. And gosh, he's tall isn't he? Hehe..

So yeah, I just wanted to share that with you guys. Because I love you like that.. Kekeke.


-The Obsessive Kpop Fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment