Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CAPS LOCK ABUSE

JFKDLSAJ;FJ SLKAFJSDL B.A.P. JUST RELEASED THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR "NO MERCY." WHAT IS AIR.

The whistle is back people!  At first, I just thought this song was okay.. Then I watched it again. And again. And again. I love this song so freaking much now. djflksajf;l

To be honest, I'm not quite a "Baby." I mean, I loved "Warrior" and "Power" was pretty good as well. But I dunno, I was really obsessed with them. I can only name Zelo, and I'm starting to recongnize Yong Guk and Himchan. But this song. AMAZING.

Zelo.. Oh how I love Zelo's speed rapping. I"m serious when I say that I repeated his fast rapping in "Warrior." Several times. But is it just me, or is his speed rapping getting shorter and shorter? I mean, it went from six or seven seconds in "Warrior," three or four in "Power," to an almost not there one or two seconds in "No Mercy." Grr.. Oh, and I loved his blue hair. I think I'd love anything on Zelo. But I'd like to see his natural hair color soon.. I don't want to see this boy balding at age fifteen from the constant hair dyes.

I freaking love B.A.P.'s rappers. Zelo's speed rapping and Yong Guk's super deep "man" voice. ~Amazing~ And the guy who was singing soprano was freaking fabulous.

So yeah, awesome, super catchy song. Love love love it!



Look at the cookie I iced! Haha. 



Umm.. It's upside down.. But it says Kpop kay?


Watch "No Mercy"!




-The Obsessive Kpop Fangirl




No comments:

Post a Comment