Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First Things First..


Hi!  I'm The Obsessive Kpop Fangirl, or just The Fangirl.  I am completely, totally in love with Kpop and almost everything that has to do with it. 


How It Started:


Setting: Living Room, Before Kpop Obsession
I'm sitting on my couch, and searching through Netflix, for lack of nothing better to do.   Something bright pink catches my eye; the title is Boys Over Flowers.  Hmm... why not?  I quickly discover that the whole thing is in a foreign language.  I might have quit right then, but I was intrigued and continued.  That's what started my addiction to Korean Dramas.


But wait!  What about the story behind your love for Kpop?


Setting:  Kitchen, roughly two months after Boys Over Flowers
I'm on my computer, and I'm about to start a new drama, called Dream High.  A few minutes in, an extremely cute guy catches my eye.  I quickly look him up, and I find out that his name is Jang Wooyoung and that he's in some band called 2PM.  I decide to see if the band's any good, and upon the first music video, I'm hooked.  I'm totally in love with this sort of music called Kpop.  As my obsession grew, I started to branch out to new bands like SHINee, B1A4, and more. I've now decided to share the love with all the Internet peoples out there on this blog.  *rubs hands together* Now for the fangirling! Bwahahaha!

Woo, why must you be so adorable?



-The Obsessive Kpop Fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment